Cul de sac: Design & space of 4800+ features versatile and flexible floor plan; multi-generational, professional home office with separate
entrance, 3 Bed + 2 LL Suites! Glass, wood & concrete structure on 2+ acres. Broad windows frame a view of woods, stream & buffered acreage. First NC Omni Block home, in accordance with Green Building Guidelines. Hardwood flooring. Gourmet kitchen; Cabico Cabinetry, tumbled marble & Viking appliances. Master; heated floors and meditation/yoga room. Maintenance free. 2000SqFt cantilevered deck.
Custom Built and Environmentally Conscious Design
Maintenance Free, Never Paint Exterior, Only the Trim!
Gracious Sense of Entrance with Vaulted Ceilings in the Foyer
Multi Color Linear Fireplace in Great Room
Extra Wide Hallways, 7’ doors & 9’+ Ceilings
Engineered HW Flooring Throughout
First Omni Block home built in North Carolina.
• 12” Thick Walls Made of Masonry Reinforced with Steel
• 50% More Insulation than a Stick Built Home
• Owners Will See Savings in Utility Bills, average $300/month
• Consistent Ambient Temperature – Thermal Continuity
• Insurance Costs will Average 25% less, far more resistant to high winds and pests
Huge Environmental Benefits to Construct in Concrete
• Built in Accordance with Green Building Guidelines
• Less Taxing on the Environment
• Abundant Supply of Natural & Recycled Materials goes into Building, Whereas More Than 36 Trees are Used on an Average Wood Frame
Bring the Outdoors in….
• Broad Windows, in Rooms with High Ceilings, Frame a View of the Woods, Stream and Additional Buffered Acreage
• Expansive Panes of Glass Emphasize Views of Natural Surroundings
Live Amongst Nature in this Structure of Combined Glass, Wood and Concrete
• It’s so Nice to Come Home to That Peaceful Quiet After a Chaotic Day of Work
• No Better Place than a Retreat in the Woods, Still Close to Downtown, NCSU & RDU!
• Cabico Cabinetry Purchased at Kitchen & Bath Galleries
• Tumbled Marble Backsplash & Viking Appliances
Master Suite is a Private Retreat with Heated Flooring, Meditation and Yoga Room
• Private Spaces Have Views of the Surrounding Nature
Covered Decks: Over 2,000 s.f.
• Access Lower Deck & Lower Level Home Directly from the Exterior
• Upper Level Decking is Cantilevered
Two Levels of Living…
• Parents Moving in, Minimal Steps, Designed for Ease of Lifestyle.
• Kids Coming Back? There is enough space in this home design to create additional living spaces that offer privacy and separation for parents or college students moving back home.
• Need for Nanny or Household Help? Let them live in yet separate so at the end of the day your family can have the privacy and share well deserved family time.
• Professional Working from Home? There are three options; the smaller home can be converted into an office, there is an existing small office with exterior access plus there is a sound proof office in the main house AL-READY!