Dream come true, Steven Hayes home w/ every luxury feature imaginable!
Rare ranch, 4BD + Bonus/4BA, lovingly cared for! Stunning cherry hardwoods in main areas, custom trim, 8’ int doors, ORB fixtures. Chef’s kitchen, granite, stainless steel built-in appliances, plentiful tiered cabinets, large island. Open vaulted family room w/ window wall, built-ins, and unique archways. Owner’s suite with porch access, vaulted bath spa & closet, Lasco hydrotherapy tub, & tile shower. HUGE ‘16 Bonus Room! Screened in porch, irrigation, landscaped, lights, circular drive.
You will love this house just as much as we have because we searched all over central North Carolina before settling on this house, and we know that no other place can offer you the things this house does. We trust that you care for this home like we cared for it, and we believe you will fall in love just as we did.
The things I love about Youngsville, NC is it's small town feel and because it is small you really get to experience the culture of North Carolina....
We love this neighborhood because it's near to shops, malls and entertainment without the high taxes that usually accompany areas with these perks!
Favorite places to eat or grab coffee or a drink would be Briggs in Wake Forest, because of the southern styled foods.
We love this area because when we travel out of town we're able to park our car at the Raleigh Durham Airport, which is 40 minutes away, and 5 hours later we're in San Francisco enjoying dinner at Pier 39.
Harris Teeter's is our favorite grocery store because it carries high end and gourmet items not offered in other stores. We enjoy Friday nights at Wakefield cinemas where popcorn, candy and movie starts the weekend off right.
We love the area and look forward to March Madness, NC State Fair, annual Christmas Parade, along with the all the College and Universities in the area, there's never a weekend when sports isn't happening in our area!
The first thing that really stood out to us was how well kept the neighborhood, also how friendly everyone was!
We love to travel and we never worry about our home while we're away because our neighbors check on each other.
We've lovingly cared for the home and completed the following improvements:
1. Completed irrigation and additional curved two entrance driveway space in the front area.(2014)
2. Bonus room above the garage for watching movies, exercise, sleeping or another entertainment space.(2016)
3. Updated all the lights to LED lighting.(2015)
4. Updated the propane gas to Natural Gas.(2014)
5. Purchased water filter and softener system. (2014)
6. Painted the interior garage space. (2014)
7. Cleared trees that were close to the home.(2012)
8. Added security cameras interior and exterior.(2015)
9. Added LED landscape lighting. (2015)
10. Annual lawn and pest control service. (2014- Present)
11. Screened enclosed patio space. (2010)
I love sitting out in the patio looking out the back yard at all the wild life in the mornings before I start my day!